Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This hand we're dealt

It's ridiculously crazy how people fall apart. Whats the difference when it comes down? Whether it's girls or guys....I guess this is "growing up"..? I was quite content where I was before. It felt safe. Endless broken promises, and the lies...are like the never ending story. Everythings changing now. I was high like a star flying. But it's alright. That goodbye was weak. And ruined by a certain...issue like always. The same one. But it't okay. Thats the universe right?...And thats how things go for me.

We could live like kings. We could live in doubt.
i had high hopes of silver and gold.
It’s up to me and the heart on my sleeve....That hasn’t quite been the same


You know I love you but I feel so one in ten.
Lightening comes and lightening goes.
its all the same to me
no one understands.
release into one.thousand pieces I have broke into, over you.
if the sun dont shine tomorrow, we'll be alright.
you and me, we're alike
did you get what you wanted?
everythings changing now
h**a
A**y***t
am
ashy
her.
how can i call your bluff?

No comments:

Post a Comment