Sunday, August 16, 2009

I WANT YOU


So there was another MTV Movie Awards that happened the other night, and people were hooked onto the staged Eminem teabagged skit....fucking retarded. I still don't understand why people continue to watch a fake awards show that’s basically just one big 2 hour fest of promotions for upcoming movies by the presenters. It's just one big 2 hour commercial with fake awards.
This brings up a thought I had: if the majority of people keep complaining that MTV doesn't show music videos and have too many reality shows, then why do YOU keep watching the shitty network? SHITTTTTTT!
I hear dumb shit like "I hate watching MTV but I like to see how bad the shows are (you don't do Cocaine cause you want to see negative effects, to which MTV has the same negative effects)" or "I hate watching it but they're going to premier a music video/trailer (Just be patient and wait for it to go online)." The fact that you still contribute by watching the channel, you help them......
People complain that the MTV Executives are stupid and keep having dumb programming. In reality, theyr pretty fucking smart because theyre feeding stupid people bullshit in which they pay Comcast to watch trivial and unoriginal stuff like "Bromance."
So lesson here: You have the right to complain about MTV, once you stop watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment