Sunday, August 16, 2009

Are we "Inseperable" or "Just Friends"











Rene "rere" No Middle Name (Alano) De La Cerda..JR.
He, like coryboo, is mine so NO you cant have rere either.




Now that I've settled that issue, let me tell you about him. He's like my best buddy haha. We can talk for hours basically about nothing. We're gonna get married! Well...when I get around to buying his camaro lol. But yeahhhhhh man hes tight. I gave him a middle name cause this fool hasn't got one. But like OMG =] hesssssssss tight. He says I'm tooo sad lol. And I just laugh at him (even though he doesn't know it). Strangely enough we like alot of the same type of shit. Especially the same music which is mad important. I'm like a music based person. And I think this fool knows it by now. He ALWAYS trys to trick me spitting lyrics at me but I know just about every song. Haha. Sorry rere. He's the diamond in the rough. He's my sunshine in the rain. My tylenol when I'm in pain. Like a tall glass of lemonade when it's burning hot on a summer day. He's exactly what I need =]. He's my smile when I'm feeling blue, my midnight sleep when the day is through. Hes kinda like the feeling after your first kiss, except that everyday he makes me feel like this. He's more of what I need, less of what I don't.




P.S- He can't dance. LOLOL



"According to Greek mytholgy,
humans were originally created with four arms,
four legs, and a head with two faces.
Fearing their powers,
Zeus split them into two parts;
condemning them to spend the rest of their lives
in search of their other halves."
Is this a happy one rere??????

No comments:

Post a Comment