Monday, August 31, 2009

The point;

And I am to the point where I don't even wanna know where you are. Or where you're going ..same old story. And I am to the point where I don't even wanna see your face anymore. Your so far gone. I don't wanna live with regrets. Wonder why my life is a mess. But now without you by my side. I never felt so alive. I'm so glad I left you behind. Manage me, I'm a mess turn a page, I'm a book half unread. I'm stuck in this fucking rut waiting on a second hand pick me up. And maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year..and I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere. This is my reaction to everything I fear cause i've been going crazy I dont wanna waste another minute. This could be everything I dont wanna dream anymore.


Your unlike any other;
you'll always be my thunderr
go ahead and work it out but first let it outtt

No comments:

Post a Comment