Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She's been drinkin again and she's ready to fight

Yo, she doesn't give a fuck. Gettt over it.

K..? Let the girl be happy shit. Slit your wrists already or something. But, songs don't get people back. Let her live her own damn life without regret. If things were meant to be, then they woulda been.

Unfortunately, we believed every word you said.

Boys like you are overrated. So save your breath.

You know hoes, so get to it son. .






I hate the way you say my name like it's something secret..My pen is the barrel of the gun.

"Cause every pane of glass that your pebbles tap negates the pains I went through to avoid you, and every little pat on the shoulder for attention fails to mention I still hate you"
Stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me. Hide the details I don't want to know a thing. I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel.
Sometimes, I wish.
Isn’t it great to find that you’re really worth nothing?


Emo kids...lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment