Friday, August 14, 2009

I wish you never accepted my friend request

I've given a lot of thought to the nights we used to have. From the start of it was the beginning..you know me better than I know myself and I know myself pretty well. It was a bonfire waiting to happen....I still haven't figured it out if things were better the first time.. there are no words to describe what it was like when youd touch me I guess it would take all the words in the world to describe it... I wish I could just get over you like the rest. I wish I could feel about you the way you feel about me. I wish I could go a day without you crossing my mind. I wish I didn't care...I wish I knew when you were setting me up..when you meant what you said..what you were thinking when you said those things..I wish you woulda opened up to me..I wish you would have loved me more. I wish you would have loved me..I just go pretending everything is okay. It's not I live in my own self made hell. I'd love to see you when you come back but I know it won't happen you won't want me there. I wish i could forget all of those songs, times and convos. I wish you never said you loved me all those times and would have proven it instead. I wish you woulda talked about me more..just to anyone I wish you had my picture and that it meant something to you..I wish you never called me baby. Most of all I wish you never accepted my friend request .

No comments:

Post a Comment