Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I want the world to see you'll be with meee

yourr on the front lobe of my left side brain.. I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let you blow my mind, I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind. The way you move ain't fair you know I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight. I'm so glad you have a one track mind You gave my life direction A game show love connection, we can't deny, I'm so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest. Well you can cut a rug watching you is the only drug I need. So gangster, I'm so thug. You're the only one I'm dreaming of you see I can be myself now finally. In fact there's nothing I can't be I want the world to see you'll be with me.


Good song lol

No comments:

Post a Comment