Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hostage

So me and Mike are watching Hostage and....We're just wondering, those people with the high tech security system...Why doesn't the yard alarm them when someones in it. Especially THREE people? They call them motion sensors. They could have completely avoided this situation. But we both agreed that regardless of this fathers ridiculous security, two way mirror in his bathroom, putty sketchy cd's in old movie cases..its actually pretty realistic. We decided that if we ever had a place set up like Fort Knox, we for damn sure wouldn't be looking at the 20 some odd split screen security monitors. Although, I would have had some security dogs if I'm gonna go fully out. Mike says I'm BRILLIANT. I told him I know.

=]
On with your life.
And really, tune in to Hostage. Bruce Willis is on POINT haha =]
swear that dude would make a bomb ass cop.

I mean name one movie where he isn't a cop or cop-like character. ONE


No comments:

Post a Comment