Sunday, September 16, 2012

im radioactive

I'm waking up to ash and dustI wipe my brow and I sweat my rustI'm breathing in the chemicalsI'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison busThis is it, the apocalypseWhoa I'm waking up, I feel it in my bonesLove to make my systems blowWelcome to the new age, to the new ageWelcome to the new age, to the new ageWhoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactiveWhoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactiveI raise my flags, don my clothesIt's a revolution, I supposeWe'll paint it red to fit right inWhoaI'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison busThis is it, the apocalypseWhoaI'm waking up, I feel it in my bonesLove to make my systems blowWelcome to the new age, to the new ageWelcome to the new age, to the new ageWhoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactiveAll systems go, sun hasn't diedDeep inside my bones, straight from insideI'm waking up, I feel it in my bonesLove to make my systems blow...-Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment