Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Dog That Chases The Car;

It's gotten bad and things are different. Somehow...you lost yourself out there. Things used to be good. Really good. But there's this new you and I don't know if I can go on like this anymore. This shouldn't even be that hard. We arent near eachother so that already makes it more difficult. But it shouldn't be...But it helps when you're actually there. You asked me to be there for you and I am but that means you need to just be here. I'm so lost and it seems like I'm not going to find my way back and that makes me sad. You know when you have something so good and then it's just gone? I know the signs I've been here before every single word... So if this is the new you I don't know if I want any part in this. Unfriendly. Cold. And silent. So silent. The quietness is probably what bothers me the most it's like everything's okay and then BAM...I mean...did I do something? Say too much or not enough? If I'm just running in circles just tell me. I'm tired of feeling like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment