Sunday, September 18, 2011

And I'll Be Good...Even If I Don't Get It

Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams. People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that..Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back if I fall if I die know I lived it till the fullest if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets.Tell me what you know about dreamin’ dreamin’you don't really know about nothin’ nothin’ tell me what you know about them night terrors every night 5 am, cold sweats wakin’ up to the skies you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow. I'm on the pursuit of happiness. I know everything that shines ain't always gold. I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold, hey..I'll be fine once I get it, yeah, I'll be good. I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold.Pursuit of happiness, yeah I don’t get it, I’ll be good..



Yeah I'll be fine once I get it......

No comments:

Post a Comment