Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who's gonna go..

Every day it's every down and every night you turn around..you tell me kindly that you like me just the way I am now. Well, if you like me so much tell me, why are you giving up? Is it worth enough? I guess it's not. I can't believe that it happened to me.

Who's gonna drive me home when we're not speaking? Who's gonna let me know that I believed it? Who's gonna stay? Cause I won't if you're really leaving. I hope you see it's truly me who's gonna go.

You tell your friends it's time to leave but then you tell me that you see...something here you can't imagine living without me. Well, I can see right through your lies. The clear glass cover of your pride. There's nothing wrong with what you keep inside.

Who's gonna go? Just stay around...you're too far out..

No comments:

Post a Comment