Saturday, September 5, 2009

The honorary title;

Doesn't seem that selfish? No, not in the least..what's so self-rightous about this curiousity? This want for a meager exchange? So much time has passed but still it remains. This need for you is a reoccurring theme in my life. Don't you think I'm lonely, just eager to complete this story. Confused and still haunted with why you'd start over and ignore me. It takes time to realize the other side of you...that's controlling blind in hindsight of our lives. Want nothing more than to catch your eye...would you be impressed with how far I've climbed without your assistance? With you nowhere in sight...They say you're sick and there's a name and a phrase to apply and help explain still having trouble trying to separate....how you....
There are things that drift away like our endless, numbered days. There are times that walk from you like some passing afternoon. There are sailing ships that pass all our bodies in the grass. There are things we can't recall, blind as night that finds us all. There are names across the sea, only now I do believe.. Sometimes, with the windows closed, he'll sit and think of me.


Some they saw in me innocent poetry
Some, some say they’ll never be certain
But still it’s been written, a history of lovers
Given and taken in ink

No comments:

Post a Comment