Monday, September 21, 2009

And I'm so sorry

I don't know what I've done. But it must have been bad. Bad enough to drive you away. Even with everything you said..Scottybutt, Eng..... I don't know what it is I'm taking back...but I take it back. I'm sorry. Sorry for something I don't understand. If it was standing up for myself then I'm sorry but I won't be stepped on by some girl I don't even know. I'll forget this ever happened. Pretend it's all a dream and as all dreams have one thing in common, this one is ending I guess... I just wish you hadn't said all those things if this was your ending intention. I should have noticed the signs. Instead....I told myself this wasn't the real picture. That you weren't that cruel....The taste of ink is getting old. You gave me the best mixed tape I have. Even all the bad songs ain't so bad. I'm sick of your tattoos. When I say let's keep in touch, I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.



All my best memories...are fading away


Even now I can see you smile.

I can hear you hum.

I can hear you sing.

And I always can find you again



...scottybutt ugh

*****butt...








Even Now
Dashboard Confessional
<_el3

No comments:

Post a Comment