Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shawn Spencer..lol

"I'm making a quick list of things that completely suck, yet millions of people seem to think that they're legit. Just because a lot of people like something, that doesn't mean it's good, in case you guys didn't know.

Warped Tour fucking blows. Every band on it sucks. I think once a year there might be one or 2 bands TOPS that are somewhat tolerable to watch, but for the most part, you need to have an IQ of 80 or lower in order to appreciate watching the same band 75 times. Like honestly, people still listen to pop punk/screamo/electronica/breakdown nonsense? Bands like 30H3 are so embarrassing, that I'm ashamed to have been living in Denver for 2 weeks this year. Otherwise I love that city.

Zach Efron sucks. I admit he is better looking than me, but that doesn't excuse him for living a life dedicated to complete faggotry. Every single Disney film he has been in is an embarrassment to the human race. In other words, I'm embarrassed to be a human being because of his movies.

Twitter fucking sucks. Every single person on myspace has their twitter URL as their username, and to be that is a sign of the end times. I recently made a Twitter, but simply for the sake of either updating you guys on something extremely amazing or funny, or for telling a joke. If you have over 10,000 people following you on Twitter but you aren't actually famous and happen to be reading this, please delete me from your friends list and never talk to me again. You are pathetic."

this kid is funny =]
oddly...everything is true.
yeah unfortunately Efron is hotter
and whats up with all your tatts kid? theyr kinda random...but okay?
not like you or anyone ever reads these....

No comments:

Post a Comment