Monday, August 9, 2010

Wakka Flocka Fucka Ducka.....

Yeah everyone.
I'M BACK.
This probably won't be one of my better blogs but yeah....
Ohhh the musics updated too :)
-ashybutt





I was really hoping I wouldn't have to blog on this guy but ...apparently its kinda hard to avoid him with his wonderful masterpiece of a song O LETS DO IT...which by the way...ugh which by the way sounds a hell of a lot dumber than the title itself..the lyrics i mean. i mean what purpose am I supposed to get out a song with the chorus that consists of " Ay, o lets do it, o lets do it...o lets do it...yeaaaaaaaaaahhh"...I mean what am I supposed to get out of that? In case you don't know who I'm talking about this guy and I quote Wakka Flocka Flame ..yeah I said it. Or as I like to call him, Gucci Mane Jr...and given that Gucci is shitty as fuck, its NO surprise that this guy, aka his..."right hand man" should be just as sucky and untalented as he is. Every time someone new comes out I try to listen to the song all the way through..but shit....I try and give them a fighting chance...you know, to find one redeemable quality about the artist. I did this to O LETS DO IT...or its appropriate name should be OLAY DO IT...All I could say afterwards was what the fucking hell. My thoughts after the song were along the lines of "I'd rather watch a dolphin rape an autistic kid...repeatedly. FULL volume"....I mean seriously there was no meaning behind it except playing dice and getting high and acting like a complete fucktard in front of plus 20,000 people...REALL ORIGINAL buddy. I read he got shot. HAHA. Yeah with a name like that YOU SHOULD. I mean Wokka Flocka Flame? What the fuck are you a pokemon? I mean you can guarantee your ass is gonna get shot......all I can says is Wokka Flocka Flame...what the fuck dude? Mannn how do you even spell that shit?



And Gucci..every time I listen to him my IQ drops 15 points. And do me a favor...name one rapper who is better than Gucci. I hear the most from Gucci dick warmers, "well you don't get it cause youre not a reall hood nigga"....sure I'm WHITE YOU IDIOT but you def ain't hood. So shut the fuckkk up. People saying shit like "Gucci Mane represents us"...he doesn't give a shit about you. He's making money off of your dumb ass. You're just dollar signs. Its called a target audience. He, a dumbass like you, is targeting other DUMBASSES. Of COURSE they are going to support him.









Just cause you got money doesn't mean you got talent.

Its all about underground.
You know you suck when dead guys are making more than you.
...Tupac, Biggie...mannn they make more than Wokka and Gucci...



......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.


In 4 years Gucci's gonna be nothing. Wokka's gonna be nothing. They're gonna be walking around in bumbfuck idk NORTON or some shit and nobodys going to recognize them.


Ohhhh.... Wokka if you're reading this...i can like ghost write for you :)
Just dial (YOU) GOT-SHIT (968) 468-7448

A penny for my thoughts..

oh no I'll sell them for a dollar.

They're worth so much more after I'm a goner.

And then maybe you'll hear the words i been singin,

Funny when you're dead how people start listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment