Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rain...can wash everything away but desire lol

hard to write...can't concentrate...waiting for the storm to move the ferns. wild rain...grant my wish...lmaooo



God what can I say about Rio....HOLY SHIT. An untamed, alpha hero unleashed ...and unclothed... in the jungle? Brings out the primal omigosh factor in every female. Be jealous men. Be jealous. I mean do I need a reason to fall in love with RIO!? LMAOO I mean I don't know what he's doing out there in the wet, and I don't care I reserve the right to objectify guys - even if it's not..proper. Oh well, if you're going to hide something behind the cover, I guess a naked man is worth a sneak peek. Oh, and I like the tropical feel and colors of the front cover too. Ohhh Everyones probably like wtf lol you wouldn’t understand. Just keeeeep pretending you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment