Friday, February 26, 2010

Aside from being hillllariously cynical

Aside from being hilariously cynical;
Aside from being a hilariously cynical motherfucker,

Here's whats up: I don't wanna ramble too much, so I'll be a cynical asshole for a split second. This is probably unprofessional of me to bash other musicians, but I don't care. I still can't BELIEVE how terrible the band Brokencyde is. Kings of Leon is also pretty atrocious. Something about that lead singer's voice really bothers me. It makes me want to uppercut Jeffree Star in his vagina. Don't even get me started on the lack of talent that creation produces.


Holy shit guys, let's start supporting legit bands please? Stop paying for and supporting useless troglodyte artists who have such a negative message to the upcoming generation.


Also I've said it before and I'll say it again. Twitter is proof that there is no god, and that we are living in the end times. I can't believe how retarded that website has made so many people. God what can I say about Twitter?... please don't give me updates on all the little things you do, I really don't give a shit if you just finished masturbating in a Jack in the Box parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment