Saturday, November 5, 2011

Like A Teardrop Hitting The Ground;

Why and how you had the heart to fuck this up.. That's just so you. And now I've moved on by myself, and maybe I won't forgive..I'll just forget you lived. And I hope it hurts. You taught me how to mistrust you..and I was so..whatever. When I tried to save us it wasn't enough. So what the hell is different'..cause now that I am gone, this is how it feels and now you know what its like. I'm faded into someone else. My true color's gone, like a picture nobody sees. I bet you don't even know my favorite song..I don't wanna be your little picture-perfect-pretty-girl. Who's got nothing to say, and I'm not gonna wait around for you to run my whole life down. I'll let you watch me fade away. I'm tired and alone, feeling so misplaced. Guess I know I'm better off on my own. You had all the chances in the world to let me know the truth..what the hell's wrong with you? Nothing can save you now that it's over. I guess that you'll find out when you're no one..don't say you're sorry now 'cause I just don't care. I'm having the day from hell, I should have kicked your ass instead. Everything is fucked up straight from the heart. Tell me what do you do, when everything falls apart? You had to leave and I'm not part of your plan. You're never wrong..Somewhere in the right seems to be where your ass belongs. You'd rather fight than walk away..what a lonely way to breathe the air..what an unlovely way to say you care. Now we're too far gone for me to save and I never thought that we'd come to this. Maybe there's beauty in goodbye. The person now that you claim to be doesn't know when to stop, or where to start. You're just so caught up in who you are. I don’t ever wanna feel this way again. Nothing seems to matter anymore. At any moment in you could have tried to make it right. Now in an after thought I don't know what you did it for cause you were thinking about you. Like always. Give me one good reason why in time i should believe in you. But it's been a real pleasure knowing you...and now like a teardrop hitting the ground I don't wanna see you around--ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment